Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Little Bit About Me

Hi there and welcome to my blog! I'm Justina and I live in Colorado with my boyfriend, B, and our very spoiled, yet very adorable kitty. B and I have been together for about 10 years - we enjoy hiking, skiing, traveling, and just hanging out together with our kitty monster, enjoying a beverage and watching movies or TV.

The Snowy Monster!
This is actually my second attempt at nail blogging. I love everything about nail polish, nail art, and doing my nails. This past year I discovered nail blogs and I am always reading them and admiring everyone's work! I was a little disappointed, however, in my own efforts to take decent pictures and write interesting blog posts. So sadly, out of frustration, I deleted my initial blog. Ultimately, I found that I was still proud of my nails and my work, and that I really missed sharing this with everyone. With much encouragement from B, I am trying again! With the help of some good tips and advice from many bloggers our there I hope that my own blogging will continue to improve and that I won't experience the same frustrations as before.

With that, I look forward to once again being a part of the blogging community and sharing with you all - thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information and keep posting.
    Visit Best Astrologer in Chikmagalur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives Sofa Refurbishing in Wilson Garden,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete