Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Blues - Dandy Nails Chilled Down

Hi, guys - Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a really great weekend! Today I have another awesome Indie polish to share for Monday Blues - this one is Dandy Nails Chilled Down.


Chilled Down is a creamy, greyish-white polish packed with the most gorgeous blue and gold flakies. I just love how pretty this is - and it's so perfect for winter.


You can check out Dandy Nails on Etsy and on Facebook. Thanks for reading and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. this is a really gorgeous polish! I love the colors together and I love how it has flakies instead of glitter for a softer more subtle look :) great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a sucker for flakies of any kind - and I love the blue and gold together, too! :)

      Delete