Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Last Mani of the Summer

Hi, guys! It's been a long time since I've posted and a lot has happened in the past year! I got married, we sold our house, we bought a new house, and I started a new job (not necessarily in that order). There have been plenty of other things, too, but those are definitely the highlights!

Now that things are kind of settling down, I am really excited to get back into some nail art. Tomorrow is the first day of fall, so today I have my last summer mani to show you.


This is Girly Bits Seaspark. It's a lovely seafoam green holo with tiny purple glitters. I stamped a couple of accent nails with the starfish image from Bundle Monster plate BM-503 using A England Excalibur. It's been well over a year since I've done any stamping and I was thrilled that my new Creative Shop stamper worked like a champ right out of the package!

I really enjoyed this manicure, but I'm also looking forward to getting some fall colors on my nails. Thanks so much for reading and see you soon!

2 comments: