Sunday, October 25, 2015

CDB Lacquer Spooktacular

Hi, guys! It's officially Halloween week here on the blog and I will be posting Halloween manis throughout the week. I'm starting off with a quick swatch of what I wore over the weekend.


This is CDB Lacquer Spooktacular and I love it! It's basically Halloween in a bottle. The shade of orange is just perfect, and there are tons of little glitters to complete the look. It's such a fun polish and I really enjoyed wearing it to a fall barbecue that we went to yesterday.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I will love this fo r Halloween and for fall too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's absolutely perfect for the season! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice blog with good content,thanks for sharing.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives
    Sofa Refurbishing in Kudlu Gate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice & good looking posts,Thank you for sharing.
    For astorlogy service contact Shri Krishna Astro center,we have
    Vashikaran Astrologer in Chamrajnagar

    ReplyDelete