Thursday, December 24, 2015

NAILLINKUP - Let it Sparkle!

Hi, guys! Today I have another mani for one of this month's Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.) themes - Let it Sparkle!


For this mani, I was really excited to use Ever After Polish Twinkle All the Way. I wore it by itself on my middle and ring fingers, and I applied one pretty generous coat (because I wanted to get some of those larger red glitters) over Scofflaw Nail Varnish Coniferous on my index and pinky.

I really loved wearing this mani throughout the week. It's pretty simple, but it felt very Christmas-y and very sparkly!

Thanks so much for looking! Be sure to check out the other sparkly manis, too!


 Loading InLinkz ...

7 comments:

  1. Love this! you can never have enough sparkle... let it shine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Briget! This was simple but so fun to wear! It was much more sparkly in person! :)

      Delete
  2. You can never go wrong with sparkles! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Effective post,thank yoy for sharing.
    Visit website for best astrological services contact. Vashikaran Astrologer in Mandya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this nice article.
    For Astrological solutions contact Shri Durga astro center,They gives
    Best Astrologer in Vijayapura

    ReplyDelete