Sunday, January 10, 2016

NAILLINKUP - Anything New

Hi, guys and Happy New Year! Tonight I have a mani for the first of January's Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.) themes - Anything New.


The idea behind this theme is polish(es) you may have gotten for Christmas or acquired during the holidays. I used two brand new polishes for this mani! I started with Love, Angeline 01/16 on all of my nails except for on my middle finger - there I used Vapid Lacquer Unicorn Egg. Both of these polishes are stunning! I will definitely have to feature Unicorn Egg in a mani of its own sometime.

On my accent nail I used a mum flower stencil from You Polish, which I also received over the holidays. I thought I had centered it pretty well on the nail, but not so much, lol. I guess these take a bit of practice, too.  :)

Thanks so much for looking! I hope your new year is off to a great start and please be sure to check out the other Anything New manis, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment