Sunday, January 10, 2016

NAILLINKUP - Anything New

Hi, guys and Happy New Year! Tonight I have a mani for the first of January's Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.) themes - Anything New.


The idea behind this theme is polish(es) you may have gotten for Christmas or acquired during the holidays. I used two brand new polishes for this mani! I started with Love, Angeline 01/16 on all of my nails except for on my middle finger - there I used Vapid Lacquer Unicorn Egg. Both of these polishes are stunning! I will definitely have to feature Unicorn Egg in a mani of its own sometime.

On my accent nail I used a mum flower stencil from You Polish, which I also received over the holidays. I thought I had centered it pretty well on the nail, but not so much, lol. I guess these take a bit of practice, too.  :)

Thanks so much for looking! I hope your new year is off to a great start and please be sure to check out the other Anything New manis, too!


8 comments:

  1. It was great information and very useful
    Click here to get a best astrological services contact. Vashikaran Astrologer in Chitradurga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information

    Abhiram astrology Center. Best indian Astrologer In red-deer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!
    For sofa renovation contact thesofastore they gives best
    Best Sofa Repair Services in Hosakerehalli,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing very useful & informative article.
    For Astrological solutions contact Shri Durga astro center,They gives
    Vashikaran Astrologer in Ramanagara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, Thanks for sharing this information.
    For Best Astrologer in Srinagar. Contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Article you know your article it's useful me. it's really good and helping your article and yes thanks for sharing information
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives Best Sofa Repair Services in Koramangala,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your information...It's very useful for many users...I will be waiting for your next post.
    Visit Best Astrologer in Dakshina Kannada.

    ReplyDelete