Saturday, January 18, 2014

Go Pats!

Hi, guys! Any football fans out there? My boyfriend and I are Patriots fans, which can be "interesting" here in the Denver area.  :)   Tonight, though, we are going to a Patriots party at a pub downtown for a little pre-game fun, so of course I had to do some fun nails, too!


On my thumb I used Milani Chocolate Sprinkles and a white striper polish to make a football. On my index finger I am wearing Sinful Colors Cold Leather - I really like this matte polish, but I love how super shiny it is with a top coat! My middle finger is ellagee Lucy in the Sky and over that I applied a New England Patriots nail tattoo (these are pretty easy to find on ebay). The glitter on my ring finger is Sick Lacquers Star Spangled Glamour over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. On my pinky I have Ninja Polish Ambrosia, my favorite shimmery red.

I'm definitely ready for game day! Will you be cheering for anybody tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives Best Sofa Repair Services in Sarjapura,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete