Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mentality Lisa - 2014 Color of the Year

Happy New Year, everyone! I had been thinking about doing a New Year's themed mani, but when I received my recent order from Mentality Nail Polish yesterday, I just had to wear Lisa right away!


Radiant Orchid has been named the 2014 Color of the Year and Mentality has a section on their Big Cartel Store dedicated to it! Because I already needed to order Tempest after seeing it on a couple "Best of 2013" lists, I figured I would check out the new purples while I was there. I finally decided on Lisa, which is part of the Luxe Textured Glass Holo Collection.


Lisa is "a super dense red-purple holographic glass fleck nail polish". This polish has the most beautiful sparkle and glow to it - I just love it! Although it's a textured polish, I am wearing it here with a top coat.


You can check out Mentality polishes at their Big Cartel Store and on Facebook.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Good Article you know your article it's useful me. it's really good and helping your article and yes thanks for sharing information
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives Sofa Refurbishing in New Thippasandra,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete