Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Mentality Lisa - 2014 Color of the Year

Happy New Year, everyone! I had been thinking about doing a New Year's themed mani, but when I received my recent order from Mentality Nail Polish yesterday, I just had to wear Lisa right away!


Radiant Orchid has been named the 2014 Color of the Year and Mentality has a section on their Big Cartel Store dedicated to it! Because I already needed to order Tempest after seeing it on a couple "Best of 2013" lists, I figured I would check out the new purples while I was there. I finally decided on Lisa, which is part of the Luxe Textured Glass Holo Collection.


Lisa is "a super dense red-purple holographic glass fleck nail polish". This polish has the most beautiful sparkle and glow to it - I just love it! Although it's a textured polish, I am wearing it here with a top coat.


You can check out Mentality polishes at their Big Cartel Store and on Facebook.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment