Tuesday, March 4, 2014

HARE polish Phat Tuesday

Hi, guys - I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

I recently ordered this month's A Box, Indied from Llarowe - I've never ordered any subscription-type box before because I kinda don't like the idea of not being able to pick and choose the polishes (or other products) I buy. However, the March A Box, Indied (or "Indie Box" as I keep calling it) contained all Mardi Gras themed polishes (as well as a Pat O'Brien's Hurricane scented cuticle balm!!!) soooo I bit the bullet. I must say I am NOT disappointed.  :)


The first polish I just had to wear is HARE polish Phat Tuesday. Phat Tuesday is a deep purple polish packed with green, gold, and holo glitters. This polish is so sparkly and so pretty - I think it's my favorite HARE polish yet!


A Box, Indied can be purchased from Llarowe and contains 5 exclusive nail polishes or polish-related items from a number of different indie polish makers. It is available either via a yearly subscription or for one month only.

You can check out HARE polish on Etsy and on Facebook.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love hare polish! This one is gorgeous just like all of nikole's polishes :) I've been sooo tempted to get this subscription there's always so many pretty indies in it! But for the sake of my bank account I have resisted so far lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really love this one! It can be hard to justify the price of the subscription box - luckily this one had five winners. :)

      Delete