Friday, March 21, 2014

Mentality Hillary

Hi, guys - yay Friday! We don't have any big plans for the weekend, and sometimes that's just the way I like it! Today I just have a quick swatch to share with you - this is Mentality Nail Polish Hillary.


Hillary is "a super dense pink holographic glass fleck nail polish". It's part of Mentality's Luxe Textured Glass Holo collection and it is also super pink and super pretty!


Bonus kitty picture! Snowy likes to lay in the chair where I do my nails while I'm taking my pictures.  :)


You can check out Mentality polishes at their Big Cartel Store and on Facebook.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love that pink. And what a cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty intense shade! I tell ya - Snowy can be a little stinker sometimes, but she's mostly pretty awesome. :)

      Delete
  2. Holo glass fleck = love! :) Cute kitty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely = love! Gotta love cute kitties, too - even if they do drive you nuts sometimes, lol. :)

      Delete