Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stamping for #NAILLINKUP

Hi, guys - I hope you all had an awesome weekend! Tonight I have a mani that I did for the March Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.) Challenge. The first theme for this month is stamping!


I started with a base of Contrary Polish Bal Masque and stamped using Maybelline Bold Gold and plate PUEEN 62. This plate is part of the new PUEEN "Stamping Buffet" set of plates. I am in love with so many of the images in this set! I'm also a little bit bummed because my set came with two plate 53's and it was missing plate 50. I did e-mail customer service and they've assured me that they will send the missing plate, though.  :)


I love the celestial look that I ended up with! The bf has dubbed this mani "My Sun and Stars"...at least he didn't say it looks weird, lol!

Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the other stamping manis, too!



1 comment:

  1. great stamping mani! I love the combination of blue and gold :)

    ReplyDelete