Saturday, November 7, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black & White

Hi, guys! This weeks prompt for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge is Black & White and my assigned pattern prompt this time around was stamping.


I struggled so hard with this mani - I think I'm just really out of practice with stamping. This was my third attempt and I finally called it good. I started with a base of Sinful Colors Whiteboard. Then I stamped an image from plate Pueen49 using black stamping polish from Born Pretty.

Overall I think it looks pretty cool - I really love the simplicity of black & white nails.

Thanks so much for looking and be sure to check out all of the other black & white manis, too!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely manicure - great stamping, just glad my prompt wasn't stamping, still have to get some of those stamping plates. Will have to check what Planet Nails have in stock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely get yourself some plates and give it a try! :)

      Delete
  2. Very best blog thanks for sharing keep posting
    Click here to get a best astrological services contact. Vashikaran Astrologer in Shivamogga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii your blog is looking good.Thanks for sharing this information and keep posting.
    For better sofa renovation contact thesofastore gives best Sofa Refurbishing in Viveknagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.
    Visit Best Astrologer in White Rock.

    ReplyDelete