Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fall Glitter Gradient

Hi, guys! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving here in the US. We enjoyed the holiday with some good friends and definitely ate (and drank) too much!


For my Thanksgiving mani I did a fall glitter gradient using Nine Zero Lacquer Pumpkin Everything as my base color. I then applied Girlosity Cosmetics Turning Leaves at my cuticles for the gradient. I absolutely loved both polishes and I thought they worked very well in this combination.

Thanks so much for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Its a Really good post,thansk for sharing
    The best astrological services contact. Best Astrologer in Belgaum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative
    For Astrological service contact Shri Durga astro center,They gives
    Vashikaran Astrologer in Raichur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Article you know your article it's useful me. it's really good and helping your article and yes thanks for sharing information
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives Best Sofa Repair Services in Viveknagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete