Sunday, November 29, 2015

Autumn Leaves Stamping

Hi, guys! Another quick post from me today with a recent stamping mani that I did. I just had to do some fall leaves before the end of the season!  :)


For my base color I applied Duh Nail Polish Leaves Dancing in the Breeze. I just love this polish! No problem getting the right assortment of glitters on the nail and it has such a pretty shimmer. I'm also a complete sucker for square glitters! I stamped with Barry M Foil Effects Gold using an image from plate MJ XLV, available from My Online Shop.

Thanks a lot for reading. As Bill Belichick would say - we're on to winter!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing this information. It's very helpful.
    Visit website for best astrological services contact. Vashikaran Astrologer in Tumkur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick. it's very Useful Article.

    abhiram astrology Center. Best Astrologer In cambridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Nice explanation with helpful information.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives Best Sofa Repair Services in Wilson Garden,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete